Clock Hours/College Credit/Paraeducator Credits/RID CEU's
There will be 23.5 clock hours available for purchase at $2 per clock hour at the end of the Combined Summer Institute. Clock hours will be purchased online at www.ncesd.org/esdworks. You will need to use the same email address and password that you used to register for this conference. Clock hours are granted based upon actual attendance, but fees are prorated by the day. Payment is made online and charge cards, electronic checks or purchase orders are accepted. Clock hours are available to be purchased up to one year following this conference.
Instructions to purchase clock hours:
- Go to www.ncesd.org/esdworks. Click on the blue "sign in" button
- Sign in using your same email and password that you used during registration
- Click on "My Account" - on the left side the page
- You will see session ID #2613655 "2013 Combined Summer Institute"
- Click on Evaluation link and complete. When you have finished, click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page
- Click on that link and purchase clock hours
- Print off your confirmation of clock hours, as this is your receipt
SPU College Credits
To receive 2 general college credits for the Institute through Seattle Pacific University, you must complete the application forms. The forms are provided at the registration table at the conference. A homework assignment is required and will be available at the registration table. The fee for 2 college credits is $90.
To receive 2 paraeducators credits through Bates Technical College, you must complete the application forms. The forms are provided at the registration table in the Convention Center lobby. The fee for 2 paraeducator credits is $70.
RID CEUs will be processed through The Language Door using a pre-approved PINRA. Conference participants who wish to earn RID CEUs can obtain a specially-prepared PINRA form and cover sheet at the conference from Christy Camarata, the on-site CEU contact person. The cost for processing CEUs is $20, payable to The Language Door. Participants are responsible for submitting their own form and processing fee directly to The Language Door after the Institute. The Language Door is an RID CMP/ACET approved sponsor. For questions about CEU processing, contact Julie Simon at The Language Door at email@example.com.