Classroom Grant Applications Due
The North Central Education Foundation is gearing up for their Fall Campaign that will focus on small classroom grants for teachers in the four counties served by North Central ESD. Teachers often use funds from their own household budgets when preparing for school each fall and throughout the year. Our North Central Education Foundation Fall Campaign will help to supplement teacher classrooms by providing classroom grants ($300) for teachers in each county served by North Central ESD.
Please note that this year you may apply in seven categories:
– STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math)
– Chelan-Douglas Land Trust Foothills
– Other (College Preparation, Counseling, Health Education)
Plus this year 2 new categories…
– Financial education – thanks to a new partnership with the Young Adult Consumer Education Trust (YACET)
– National Board Certified Teacher Support.
Thanks to the Woods Family Music and Arts Fund for providing Fine Arts grants in Chelan and Douglas counties and to the Community Foundation of NCW for their support in the STEAM category.
Please fill out your application and return by Friday, September 30, 2018. Announcements for grant winners will be made by mid-October.
Click here for more information!