- This event has passed.
Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Academy Day 1
June 21, 2017$160
Embrace a growth mindset and explore innovative ways Microsoft in Education technologies can enhance instruction and amplify student learning with tools from these workshops.
Day 1: Office 365 MIE Academy
Date & Time: June 21, 2017, 9 AM – 4 PM
On day 1, educators who are interested in using the same suite of tools with their students and other educators that the business world has come to expect for effective communication and collaboration will learn how they can enable students tot work more effectively with the cloud-based tools of Office 365.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Login to Office 365
- Create and send email in the Mail app and add contacts, contact lists, and groups in the People app
- Add events to the Calendar, invite others to events, and share calendars with others
- Create, share and sync a document on OneDrive for Business, and use other OneDrive and Office Online features
- Co-author a document in Word, PowerPoint, or OneNote Online
- Introduce and experience Sway as an online presentation tool
- Discuss Skype’s use in the classroom
- Experience a OneNote Class or Staff Notebook
- Access the Microsoft Educator Community for ongoing professional learning and support
To register, contact:
Teachers who attend both days will qualify to become a Certified MIE!
Registration Early Bird by June 1st – $160 per day. Registration after June 1st – $180 per day. Both days include lunch.