Equipment Borrowing Program
Equipment Borrowing Options
The North Central Educational Service District is happy to be able to provide valuable science equipment to our schools to borrow. The Alcoa Foundation and NASA provided the grant funds to purchase these items.
The mission of the North Central Educational Service District is to provide leadership and quality service in advocating for innovative educational programs for the children and communities we serve.
List of Available Equipment
Amounts available are located within parentheses next to each item:
Terms and Conditions
- The amount of each type of equipment is limited.
- It is available to check out in one week increments.
- A loan agreement must be signed by the classroom teacher before any equipment will be provided. Please download the agreement here: (NCESD Equipment Loan Agreement) or complete this online form
- If you choose to fill out the agreement, please return it to Jane Schuyleman at email@example.com
- The person/teacher checking out the equipment is responsible for picking up and dropping off:
North Central ESD
430 Olds Station Road
Wenatchee, WA 98801
- See Jane in the Front Desk area.
- All equipment MUST be returned in good, clean, and working condition.
Professional Services Team Secretary