The first time you visit pdEnroller.org you will need to click the blue button and follow the “pdEnroller Onboarding Process” instructions to activate your account. Activation will merge your clock hours, transcript and user account from esdWorks into pdEnroller.
The first time you use pdEnroller you will need to activate your account.
- Click here to go to the Activation Screen
- Enter you email address that you used in esdWorks and click Get Started
- You will receive an auto-email from pdEnroller – Please check your clutter and spam folders for this email.
- Follow the next few steps to merge your data from esdWorks into pdEnroller
- Update your profile information
- You will only need to do this step once. After activation you can simply login to pdEnroller with the Login link at the top right of the pdEnroller page.
Our pdEnroller Staff
Latest Professional Development News
MTSS: The Foundation of Your District
NCESD MTSS Implementation Specialist, Kjersti Clayton, provides an illustrative example of the benefits of the Multi-Tiered System of Supports framework and invited school districts to join the MTSS Implementation Cohort.
NCESD Offers GLAD® Training to Teachers in the Region
Recently, NCESD trainers completed a GLAD® training in Manson School District in a third-grade classroom and included teachers from Brewster, Tonasket, Cascade, and Lake Chelan. In this short week of instruction teachers saw students develop voice, practice responsible decision-making, problem solving, and other social emotional competencies as they worked in teams and individually.
NCESD Hosts Learning Community for Regional Districts Conducting a Consolidated Program Review
Our promise at North Central ESD is to lead, serve, and support the school districts across our region. Recently, our team has been supporting a handful of districts who have been identified for a Consolidated Program Review (CPR) this year.