At a Glance
Financial Alternatives is an experienced group of professionals serving the retirement planning and investment needs of local individuals and businesses for almost 40 years. We provide a broadly diversified range of investment, annuity and insurance solutions to employees of school districts, nonprofit organizations, and other employers throughout Washington.
- Founded in 1981 by Gene and Julia Hoon
- Headquartered in Wenatchee, WA
- Services Central and Eastern Washington
- Selected as a PlanMember Financial Center in 2013
- Preferred status with ESD 123 and NCESD
- Offers the PlanMember Services Program, a fully integrated retirement planning, investment and annuity solution designed to help individuals achieve a financially secure retirement.
Offers a broad range of choice including self-directed and professionally managed mutual fund portfolios, as well as a wide array of annuity options, through three primary product platforms:
- 403(b) & 457(b) Savings Program for school districts and other nonprofits
- IRA and Nonqualified Investment & Savings Program
- PlanMember ERISA for 401(k), ERISA 403(b) and other plans subject to ERISA
Ancillary Financial Services
- Life Insurance
- LTC/Disability Insurance
- Online and onsite enrollment
- Live and web-based financial education tools
Visit our website: www.planmember.com/financialalternatives
Before investing, carefully read the prospectus(es) or summary prospectus(es) which contains information about investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses and other information all of which should be carefully considered. For current prospectus(es) call (800) 874-6910. Investing involves risk. The investment return and principal value will fluctuate and, when redeemed, the investment may be worth more or less than the original purchase price.
Representative registered with and offer only securities and advisory services through PlanMember Securities Corporation, a registered broker/dealer, investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC. PlanMember is not liable for ancillary products or services offered by this representative.
North Central Educational Service District (NCESD), Financial Alternatives and PSEC are independently owned and operated companies. PlanMember is not liable for ancillary products or services offered by this representative. PlanMember has entered into a formal Affinity Group Marketing Program with NCESD to provide specific benefits to its members. PlanMember has a revenue sharing agreement which benefits NCESD. Products and services are offered at no additional cost to members as a result of this arrangement.
PlanMember Financial Corportation, 6187 Carpenteria Avenue, Carpinteria, CA 93013. 1-800-874-6910
Asset Allocation or the use of an investment advisor does not ensure a profit nor guarantee against loss.
Representative registered with and offers only securities and advisory services through PlanMember Securities Corporation, a registered broker/dealer, investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC. PlanMember is not liable for ancillary products or services offered by this representative and Financial Alternatives. Financial Alternatives and PlanMember Securities Corporation are independently owned and operated companies.
PlanMember Financial Corporation
6187 Carpinteria Avenue
Carpinteria, CA 93013