CE Credits Online and North Central ESD are pleased to offer you online professional development courses designed to improve teaching and student achievement.
- University credits available
- Preferred tuition available by using North Central ESD enrollment codes
- Asynchronous – start at any time
- Self-paced – work at your own convenience
- Completely online – no commuting, parking, missed classes and no dress code!
- User friendly and engaging with numerous videos that model new strategies and skills
- Facilitated by highly trained moderators, experienced in education
Please note: All CE Credits Online classes must be pre-registered through North Central ESD before you click on the Enroll button and sign up for the class. Contact Shea Eldredge 509-667-7115.
University Credits: All courses are eligible for university credit. Please visit University Affiliations for more information. (Credit fees are not included in the cost of tuition.)
Clock Hour Approved: All courses must be pre-registered through North Central ESD in pdEnroller’s online registration prior to enrolling with CE Online. Click on the blue sign in button. If you do not have an account, enter your email address and then click “no I am new to this site” to create your account. Once in the pdEnroller system, click on the Online Classes link. When you find your class, add it to your cart and complete the checkout process. Upon completion of your course, send in a copy of your completion certificate to Shae at North Central ESD. We will mark your completion of the course and you can then complete a quick evaluation and purchase clock hours. If you have any questions, contact Shae Eldredge at 509-667-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.