We provide our services in the child’s natural environment, including:
- The home
- The community
- Other immediate environments natural to the child and family
Our ESIT/early intervention services are available in a secure virtual format as well.
We believe that parents and caregivers know their children best. It is our goal to work collaboratively with parents and caregivers to share ideas, strategies and information about your child’s development.
The support that children with developmental delays and their families receive is provided by a whole team. Our ESIT team members may include:
- Family Resource Coordinator
- Early Intervention teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
- Physical therapist
- Feeding specialist
- Occupational Therapist
- Teacher of the Visually impaired
- Teacher of the Deaf