The Teacher and Principal Evaluation and Growth Program (TPEP) is based on these core principles:
- High quality teaching and leading are key to student success
- Growth in practice is development in nature
- Growth occurs best when there are clear standards of practice supported by quality professional learning and learning-focused feedback
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum
- The focus for teacher and principal growth should be driven by student learning needs
Evaluation Guidance for 2020-2021
The TPEP Steering committee put together new guidance around Comprehensive evaluations for the 2020-21 school year only.
- Please see Bulletin 063-20 for details
- Guidance on having a single Student Growth Goal (criterion 3 0r 6) this year for teachers on a modified Comprehensive evaluation and criterion related ideas for teaching in a virtual setting will be released in early September.
TPEP Guidance for 20201-21 | eVAL Changes