North Central Educational Service District has joined with ACI Specialty Benefits to offer employee assistance programs for our districts we serve.
ACI Specialty Benefits partners with schools to offer an EAP solution designed to improve employee engagement, retention and performance. ACI is a TOP Ten EAP provider with three decades of success in delivering award-winning services to clients worldwide.
Employees and families have access to:
- 24/7 Program Access – live answer calls, text, email, mobile apps, web services
- Each employee or family member has access to 3 face to face sessions per year for counseling support (if more than 3 sessions are needed ACI will assist in finding ongoing support through the employees private insurance)
- ALL family members are covered – regardless of location or relationship
- Online clinical sessions with licensed mental health professionals
- Telephonic legal assistance including one 60 minute in-office or telephonic consultation with local attorneys
- Telephonic financial assistance for unlimited financial coaching benefit with 90- day action plan.
- Identity theft prevention/recover. Includes 50-minute consultation
- Legal and Financial Online Resource Center including interactive legal document preparation
- Always “live answer” – no automated prompts
- Veteran and military family support including veteran connection
- Total well-being benefits, mental, physical, emotional
- Unlimited child care, elder care, pet care and educational referrals
- Unlimited referrals and resources for personal services and community-based resources
- Unlimited referrals and resources for veteran-specific needs through Veteran Connection
- Unlimited access to Affinity Online, a library of work-life topics and resources
Our Employee Assistance Program Staff
Latest Program News
Promoting Employee Safety Across the Region
The North Central Washington Workers' Compensation Program (NCWWCP)’s Safety Incentive Program is a unique opportunity for all NCESD school districts to participate in. The program promotes a strong safety culture to keep employees safe while meeting industry leading practices.
NCESD Offers GLAD® Training to Teachers in the Region
Recently, NCESD trainers completed a GLAD® training in Manson School District in a third-grade classroom and included teachers from Brewster, Tonasket, Cascade, and Lake Chelan. In this short week of instruction teachers saw students develop voice, practice responsible decision-making, problem solving, and other social emotional competencies as they worked in teams and individually.
North Central Career Connect Washington Network Celebrates Champions Across the Region
The Career Connect Washington regional network gathered educators, industry and [...]