The Teacher/Principal Evaluation Program was developed based on these core principles:
- High quality teaching and leading are critically important.
- Professional learning is a key component of an effective evaluation system.
- Teaching and leading are done by a core team of professionals.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- An evaluation system should consider and balance “inputs or acts” with “outputs or results.”
- Teacher and principal evaluation models should coexist within the complex relationship between district systems and negotiations.
TPEP Quick Links
Upcoming Trainings at NCESD (link to existing Instructional Framework Prof Development Tab)
Please contact Heather Small for additional trainings and support offered through NCESD.