eVAL 2.0 is a web-based tool, designed to manage the evaluation process and documentation of professional growth.
- More than 10,000 Washington educators have used eVAL. Their feedback has led to important updates
- eVAL 2.0 is more intuitive, safe & secure, and more closely aligned to authentic feedback practices
- A free resource used by more than 120 districts in Washington State
- Personalized for each district for their instructional framework, resources, and documents
#1 Self Assessments
#2 District Admin Role
#3 Student Growth Goals
What’s New with eVAL?
eVAL brings Principals and Teachers together for discussions and meaningful professional growth that lead to changed instructional practice in the classroom.
The Primary features of eVAL are:
- Conducting and participating in observations
- Managing artifacts and evidence
- Managing summary data and reports
Other features of eVAL:
Ninety-three videos for exploring your instructional framework in the context of classroom instruction.
Protocols for exploring and analyzing classroom practice. View an online video that will show viewers how these protocols support the review, study and analysis of the online videos. View a different online video that will demonstrate how these protocols can be used to view, study, and analyze video vignettes of classroom lessons in a personal video session in eVAL.
eVAL Support Documents
- Quick Start Guide
- District Administrator Settings that Effect Users
- eVAL 2.0 User Guide
- Principal Guide to Summative Evaluation
- Teacher Guide to Summative Evaluation
- District Administrators Handbook
- Using eVAL Only for Final Summative Evaluation Report
- Login to EDS and your eVAL site
- Washington State TPEP Site
- Washington State eVAL Site
Pete Phillips – firstname.lastname@example.org – 509.667.7109