Aligned with Next Generation Science Standards, the curriculum introduces students to the future of clean energy to include modules with solar, wind and hydropower.
Available to teachers at no cost:
– Receive a $275 kit with materials to build hydropower, solar, and wind generation models.
– Google Classroom access to:
– Curriculum with teacher notes via PowerPoint
– Video tutorials for kit assembly and classroom activity
– 90-minute training with clock hours for WA teachers or certificate of completion for 1.5 Professional Development Units for Oregon Teachers