The 2023 NCESD STEM Summit provides professional learning opportunities for teachers and educational staff members in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics taught by experts and specialists in their fields. The Summit hosts 600+ participants over three days (morning and afternoon) and is offering approximately 90 sessions (including tracks in Early Learning, Administration, and Leadership). Also included this year is the AI Expo on Thursday afternoon.
We are excited to offer multiple learning experiences this year to meet the needs of our region’s educators. Join us for Three Full Days of in-person learning:
– August 15-16-17 | In Person at the Wenatchee Convention Center
– A total of 22 STEM Clock Hours are being offered for purchase.
– The STEM Summit is a free event for any educator within a school district that is a member of the NCESD STEM Cooperative.
2023 Keynote Speakers include (but are not limited to):
– John Spencer (Professor and Bestselling Author)
– Dr. Jo Boaler (Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Education)
– Mark Purna (Generational Expert and Bestselling Author)