District teams are invited to join trainer Dr. Angela Brooks for this two day Restorative Practices Training. Restorative practices help to build community, celebrate accomplishments, transform conflict, rebuild relationships that have been harmed, and reintegrate students who have been suspended or expelled.
After this training, participants will:
- Understand the theory of Restorative Practices and learn the model for school settings
- Align Restorative Justice Practices within the PBIS Framework
- Build the needed skills to begin implementing Restorative Justice Practices at the Tier 1 level school wide and within classrooms
- Learn practical application and practice of circles within shared values and guidelines
- Learn strategies that foster positive relationships and school connections for students, staff, and families