North Central ESD provides Administrative Support and Services for school districts within our region as well as internal business operations, including internal accounting services and training to ESD staff. Our goal is to provide ESD staff with quality service and ensure compliance with state and federal governmental regulations.
North Central ESD Administrative Services provides expertise in the following categories:
- Fiscal Services and State Reporting provides guidance that helps districts undertake new projects, complete State-required reporting, and navigate the complex educational financial and regulatory environment. Our team can provide support through counseling, advice, on-site collaboration, and issue review.
- Business Operations and Contract Services provides financial services to districts that are in transition, or need support.
- Information Service Center provides software support to the Washington School Information Processing Cooperative (WSIPC) member districts utilizing the Skyward School Management system.
- Support, train and strengthen our districts by providing the best alternative
- Be the “go to” agency for support, training, fiscal advice, and industry best practices
- Recognize that individually we have answers, but together we create solutions
- Department of Labor and Industries
- DRS – Department of Retirement, Employer Services
- DSHS – New Hire Reporting
- ESD – Employment Security Department
- HCA – Health Care Authority
- IRS – Forms and Publications
- OFM – Office of Financial Management
- OSPI – School Apportionment and Financial Services
- RCW – Search for revised code of Washington
- SAO – State Auditors Office
- WAC – Search for Washington Administrative Code
- WASBO – Washington Association of School Business Officials
- WASWUG – Washington State WESPaC Users Group
- WSIPC – Washington School and Information Processing Cooperative
Latest Program News
Promoting Employee Safety Across the Region
The North Central Washington Workers' Compensation Program (NCWWCP)’s Safety Incentive Program is a unique opportunity for all NCESD school districts to participate in. The program promotes a strong safety culture to keep employees safe while meeting industry leading practices.
NCESD Offers GLAD® Training to Teachers in the Region
Recently, NCESD trainers completed a GLAD® training in Manson School District in a third-grade classroom and included teachers from Brewster, Tonasket, Cascade, and Lake Chelan. In this short week of instruction teachers saw students develop voice, practice responsible decision-making, problem solving, and other social emotional competencies as they worked in teams and individually.
North Central Career Connect Washington Network Celebrates Champions Across the Region
The Career Connect Washington regional network gathered educators, industry and [...]