eVAL is 2.0 is a web-based tool, designed to manage the evaluation process and documentation of professional growth.
- More than 10,000 Washington educators have used eVAL. Their feedback has led to important updates.
- eVAL 2.0 is more intuitive, safe & secure, and more closely aligned to authentic feedback practices.
- A free resource used by more than 120 districts in Washington State.
- Personalized for each district for their instructional framework, resources, and documents.
eVAL brings Principals and Teachers together for discussions and meaningful professional growth that lead to changed instructional practice in the classroom.
The primary features of eVAL are:
- Conducting and participating in observations
- Managing artifacts and evidence
- Managing summary data and reports
Other features of eVAL:
Ninety-three videos for exploring your instructional framework in the context of classroom instruction.
Protocols for exploring and analyzing classroom practice.
- Watch this online video to see how these protocols support the review, study and analysis of the online videos
- Watch this online video to see how these protocols can be used to view, study and analyze video vignettes of classroom lessons in a personal video session in eVAL