We provide fiscal and business management support, guidance, and advice to the 29 school districts in our region.
When a district is in need of guidance when undertaking a new project, completing a State-required report, or is struggling with navigating the complex educational financial and regulatory environment, the NCESD Fiscal Services team is here to help. The team can provide support through counseling, advice, on-site collaboration, and issue review.
District support and guidance:
- Business Manager Forums
- OSPI/SAO Compliance Guidelines
- State/Federal Reporting Support
- Reporting Training
- Superintendent/Business Manager Relations
- Business Office Advice
- Temporary Staff Back-Up Support
- Accounting and Business Office Best Practices Support