North Central ESD offers a wide variety of services including staff development training, technical assistance, and research-based resources. These programs are available for staff to use in support of the district Title IA and/or LAP programs. Many of these services are provided through the Title I Cooperative, while others are fee for service options.
- Title I FP201 Application Checklist Review
- Title I, Part A Program Guide 2020 – Page 11
- Title I Fiscal Version 3 – Updated August 2020
- Title I, Part A and CEP – Community Eligibility Provision Q & A
- Title I, Part A and LAP 20-21 AT-A-GLANCE
- Template for Schoolwide Plan
- Optional Template for Schoolwide /School Improvement Plan
- Guide for Implementation of optional template
- Targeted Assistance School Plan Template
- Menus of Best Practice – Updated July 2020
Our Title I and Learning Assistance Program (LAP) Staff
Stephanie AndlerAssociate Director, Student Success and Learning / K-12 NTC Project GLAD® Trainers
Email Stephanie Andler
Latest Program News
Promoting Employee Safety Across the Region
The North Central Washington Workers' Compensation Program (NCWWCP)’s Safety Incentive Program is a unique opportunity for all NCESD school districts to participate in. The program promotes a strong safety culture to keep employees safe while meeting industry leading practices.
NCESD Offers GLAD® Training to Teachers in the Region
Recently, NCESD trainers completed a GLAD® training in Manson School District in a third-grade classroom and included teachers from Brewster, Tonasket, Cascade, and Lake Chelan. In this short week of instruction teachers saw students develop voice, practice responsible decision-making, problem solving, and other social emotional competencies as they worked in teams and individually.
North Central Career Connect Washington Network Celebrates Champions Across the Region
The Career Connect Washington regional network gathered educators, industry and [...]