NCESD provides customized support for district and school mathematics initiatives. Whether you are seeking a one-day course for teachers, or you are in need of longer-term support to improve math learning outcomes we can provide a wide-range of services and assistance. Common requests include:
- Design and implement professional learning for teachers, coaches, or administrators
- Provide consultation and guidance to district or school math leaders
- Facilitate teams of teachers to analyze student work, observe classroom practice, or create long or short-range plans for mathematics
- Conduct classroom demonstrations or observations, and provide feedback and coaching for teachers
- Support the instructional materials review process
For more information please contact Andy Boyd.