Here at North Central ESD, we have benefits through the State Health Care Authority, Public Employee’s Benefit Board.
We are offered two medical plans:Charges above are per month, taken out of payroll pre-tax.
- A monthly $25 per account premium surcharge will apply if the subscriber or dependent (age13 and older) use tobacco products.
- A monthly $50 premium surcharge may apply if a subscriber enrols a spouse or state –registered domestic partner in PEBB medical while they do not elect to enrol in another employer based group medical coverage comparable to UMP Classic.
- Anytime you add dependents you are required to provide valid verification documents.
- 2020 PEBB Employee Enrollment Guide
- 2020 PEBB Enrollment Change Form
- Employee Authorization for Payroll Deduction to Health Savings Account
- Website for Uniform Medical and Uniform CDHP
- SmartHealth is Washington State’s voluntary wellness program, click on picture below to find out more!
We are offered 3 dental plans:Dental is mandatory for employees and is a full family plan at no additional cost. No cards are given, create an account at the website and a card is available to print.
Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D through MetLife-Group 164995
- No charge
- $35,000 Basic Term Life
- $ 5,000 Basic AD&D
- Optional Fee: (please note that optional fee will be billed via MetLife, no payroll deduction available) you can add this option anytime during the year but need to fill out Evidence of Insurability which you will get from MetLife.
- Optional Life/ Dependent Spouse/Domestic Partner Life/ Dependent Child Life
- Optional AD&D/ Dependent Spouse/Domestic Partner AD&D/ Dependent Child AD&D
*See the 2020 PEBB Employee Enrollment Guide (link above) for rates for both Life and AD&D
- Welcome to MyBenefits to create an account MetLife
- MetLife Enrollment/Change form
- MetLife Beneficiary Designation form
Long – Term Disability Insurance
- Minimum/Maximum Benefit $50- $240 per month (60% of first $400)
- 90 day waiting period
(payroll deduction- you can add this option anytime during the year but need to fill out Evidence of Insurability form)
- Minimum/Maximum Benefit $100- $10,000 per month (60% of first 10,000)
- Choice of waiting periods starting at 90 days.
*See the 2020 PEBB Employee Enrollment Guide (link above) for LTD rates per month (% of income)
Feel free to email HR- firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 509-667-7110.