Administrative Services Team Vision:
- Support, train and strengthen our districts by providing the best alternative
- Be the “go to” agency for support, training, fiscal advice, and industry best practices
- Recognize that individually we have answers, but together we create solutions
North Central ESD provides Administrative Support and Services for school districts within our region as well as internal business operations, including internal accounting services and training to ESD staff. Our goal is to provide ESD staff with quality service and ensure compliance with state and federal governmental regulations.
North Central ESD Administrative Services provides expertise in the following categories:
- Fiscal Services and State Reporting: we provide guidance that helps districts undertake new projects, complete State-required reporting, and navigate the complex educational financial and regulatory environment. Our team can provide support through counseling, advice, on-site collaboration, and issue review.
- Business Operations and Contract Services: providing financial services to districts that are in transition, or need support.
- Information Service Center: providing software support to the Washington School Information Processing Cooperative (WSIPC) member districts utilizing the Skyward School Management system.